Planning a trip to Rome and considering staying in a vacation rental?
Then you'll want to check out our new guide, Cook Like a Local in Rome. This info-packed PDF shows you exactly how to cook one of the city's most popular pasta dishes in the comfort of your borrowed kitchen.
👩🍳 COOK LIKE A LOCAL IN ROME 👨🍳
Everybody eats pasta in Italy. But you're not everybody, are you? No. You're a bold, curious, independent traveler who believes in savoring the journey one bite at a time. So don't just eat pasta in Rome. Go for the full immersion and make it yourself!
Here's What You'll Get for Free:
- Bucatini all'Amatriciana Recipe - a rich and flavourful pasta dish made with fresh Roma tomatoes, guanciale, and plenty of grated Pecorino cheese.
- Kitchen Essentials Checklist - so you can make sure your holiday rental is stocked with the basic tools you'll need before you start cooking.
- Regional Ingredients - an overview of regional ingredients featured in the recipe so you can hand-pick the best.
- Where to Shop - so you can buy top-quality ingredients where the locals shop, with recommendations for five popular neighborhoods.
- How to Eat Long Pasta - tips for eating bucatini, spaghetti, and linguini so you can eat long pasta like an Italian.
- BONUS: $50 off your first Airbnb stay!
Get Your Free Guide Today