Taste of Thrones: A Medieval Banquet at Rockliffe Hall
Winter is coming – and so is the series finale of Game of Thrones.
To mark the moment, diehard fans (and food-lovers) will gather at Rockliffe Hall & Spa in Darlington to immerse themselves in a “Game of Thrones” inspired event.
- A three-course medieval banquet
- Entertainment from fire breathers
- A performance from the Tanzanian acrobat troupe
- A magical storyteller
- Post-feast dancing and merrymaking
- Guests are encouraged to wear Game of Thrones attire.
Game of Thrones Feast Menu
- House Baratheon Cider – glazed pork skewers and cider gravy
- The King’s Landing Midnight Plate – braised beef short ribs on a bed of celery root puree with a sherry reduction
- Lannister’s Sinful Chocolate Cremeux – wine poached pears with almond crumble
So put on your best Khaleesi costume and indulge your medieval fantasies with a night of Game of Thrones inspired food and entertainment.
What are you waiting for? Winter is coming.
|Date & Time:||Saturday 11th May 2019 from 7 pm|
|Price:||£70 per person|
More of-the-moment travel intel for food-focused travelers HERE.