Italy Vegan Food Adventure
Believe it or not, there’s more to authentic Italian food than guanciale, porchetta, and pecorino.
Italy is a paradise for vegan food lovers!
- Dine at Venice’s first vegan restaurant, La Tecia Vegana, an old-school gem with innovative vegan cuisine.
- Do a hands-on vegan cooking class in Bologna with an experienced local cook, hitting the local market beforehand to source fresh ingredients.
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Gimignano, a gorgeous town in the hills of Tuscany known as the “medieval Manhattan”.
- Spend two nights in an all-vegan villa with exquisitely crafted interiors, rolling hills as the backdrop and an organic farm-to-table vegan feast.
- Sample Rome’s smorgasbord of hidden vegan delights and dine at a beloved local restaurant with 30 years of serving the vegan community under its belt.
Now’s the time to plan your summer vacation.
Find out how you can get 20% off this small group tour from now until April 24, 2019.